- Keep your skin well protected from the sun at all times. The sun rays are very harmful to your skin. It is responsible for getting the skin dry as the harmful rays of the sun cause free radical damage to the skin. Try to stay indoors between peak sun hours which are 10 am to 3 pm and protect your skin against the harsh UV rays.
- Always use a mild cleanser as a face wash. Go for a good quality cleanser which ensures to keep your skin clean without washing off the natural oils present in your skin.
- Wash your skin well. Taking care of oil skin can be touch as an onslaught of age spots are formed on your skin by washing off the natural oils. So do not wash your face too often as they get dry. Choose to use blotting papers to suck out the extra oil from your skin and this will help you avoid dryness.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is a must to drink at least 7-10 glasses of water on a daily basis. This helps to keep your skin hydrated at all times and also promotes moisturization of the skin.
- Make use of sunscreen twice daily. Water bases sunscreen helps to be a good choice for your skin as it assists to boost the shine of your skin and at the same time protect the skin against the sun rays. Choose for least SPF 30++.
Apart from the above tips, you can also make use of an effective anti aging serum called Vita Renew . This is a one-stop solution to retain the youthfulness of your skin by smoothening the skin texture. Vita Renew helps you combat various signs of aging and retains a young and glowing skin.